Objectives & Outcomes
The specific educational objectives of the BSBAL program are listed below.
Three to five years after graduation, the program is designed to:
- Provide a broad knowledge in the areas of accounting, finance, business logistics, economics, marketing, management, and business law.
- Prepare graduates to communicate effectively and work collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams.
- Prepare technology graduates who are able to learn and adapt to changes in a professional work environment.
- Demonstrate a high standard of professional ethics and be cognizant of social concerns as they relate to the practice of business.
The specific outcomes of the BSBAL program are listed below.
- Graduates will develop written and oral communication.
- Graduates will be able to use contemporary information technology as tools to accomplish professional tasks effectively.
- Graduates will be able to effectively develop leadership, teambuilding and project management skills.
- Graduates will develop Life Long Learning Skills though active and collaborative learning and through an appreciation for continuing their education in formal and informal settings.
- Graduates will become familiar with unique business environments of their local communities and global business environment.
- Graduates will develop an understanding of Ethical issues, social responsibilities and resolutions to conflicts.
- Graduates will develop a basic foundation of business principals and a specialty related to a key business sector.
- Graduates will develop strong analysis and problem solving capabilities of organizational issues.
Deborah Kimmel Hommer, MBA
Bachelor Degree in Business Coordinator
Instructor in MIS, IST, Business Administration
Office: 106 Hawthorn Building