Senior Theses and Internships
Senior Capstone Form (PDF)
- Danielle Corrigan, "The Voices of Silence: The Political History Reproductive Rights in Chile." Thesis advisor: Dr. Laurie Sprankle. Submitted May 2006.
- Christopher Scelsi, "William Harvey's Circulation of the Blood: A Paradigm Shift?" Thesis advisor: Dr. Gary Weisel. Submitted May 2006.
- Elizabeth Lutton, "Know-Nothingism: An Examination into the Know Nothing Organization, with particular emphasis on the Pennsylvanian and Northern Orders." Thesis advisor, Dr. Marc Harris. Submitted May 2005.
- MaryBeth Baker, "Silent Complicity: What America Knew about the Holocaust." Thesis advisor, Dr. Steven Andrews. Submitted December 2005.
Copies of senior theses are on file in the History Coordinator's office.
- Nathan Koozer, "Allegheny Portage Railroad National Historical Site." Internship director, Dr. Brian Black. Summer 2006.
Dr. Marc L. Harris
Associate Professor of History
Arts and Humanities
Office: C129D Smith Building