Career Services workshops on ANGEL
Career Services is pleased to offer a number of interactive workshops available on ANGEL, the Penn State course management system.
- Go to the >ANGEL Web site.
- Login using your Penn State Access Account user ID and password.
- Go to the My Groups section of your profile and select the "Find a Group" link at the top of the section.
- Enter the keywords "career services" and click "Search."
- Select "Enroll (no PIN required)" for the desired workshop.
Note: There will be a list of workshops and presentations that show up when you search. Scroll down until you find the correct one.
Once you have enrolled, you can return to the workshops/presentations at any time. Just look in "My Groups" for them.
- Career Services - Effective Job Search Strategies
- Career Services - Interviewing Skills
- Career Services - Professional Resume Preparation
- Career Services - Recorded Presentations
- We appreciate your feedback! After you've explored the workshop, please take a moment to fill out the "Workshop Evaluation Survey " located right beneath the workshop itself.
- Technical Assistance: If you need any assistance enrolling in the group, please contact the help desk at 814-863-2494 or click on the Help link on the left side of the Angel screen, then select "Ask Question" to submit your question.