Alumni and friends enjoy Penn State Altoona Alumni Night at the Altoona Curve
Whether you carry memories from one or more years at Penn State Altoona... Whether you graduated in 1959 or 2009... Whether you donned your cap and gown at Altoona or at University Park...we look forward to seeing you again and hope you will join us for many exciting opportunities to stay involved as an alumnus.
We hope you'll stay connected to your alma mater — Penn State offers you opportunities to get involved through the Alumni Association and the Penn State Altoona Alumni Society, as well as many others that will help you to feel like you're still part of campus even though you're no longer living in Oak Hall!
- Become a member of the Penn State Alumni Association and have pride in joining your fellow alums from all over the world in the best alumni association in the country. Whether you're an alum, friend, or student, membership in the Penn State Alumni Association is a great way to show your Penn State pride. Your membership is also a vote for the value of a Penn State education and enables the Alumni Association to do great things for our alumni, students, and alma mater.
- Like our Penn State Altoona Alumni Facebook page, stay connected through Twitter, and check out Penn State Altoona NOW to keep up-to-date with what's happening on campus.
- Become a part of Penn State Altoona's Alumni Society Board or serve on one of its committees. The group meets throughout the year to complete community service projects, interact with students, and help raise money for student scholarships.
- Attend regional alumni mixers which are being planned for major cities in Maryland, Pennsylvania, New Jersey and DC. We realize that it's often difficult to return to campus to see what's happening, so we will bring news of the campus to you!
- Share your career experiences and ways that your Penn State education benefited you with our current students. By serving as an alumni mentor, you'll get to talk to students and help them as they prepare to enter their career field.
- Keep in touch with Penn State Altoona's Career Services Office for help in finding employment, changing jobs, interviewing, and staying afloat in the challenging economic times. You can also join our LinkedIn site to network with fellow alumni.
- Come back for Homecoming — with a variety of activities planned each fall to reconnect alumni with the campus and with current students, you'll (almost!) feel like you never left!
- Stay out of the land of the missing and provide us with your updated contact info if you move or change jobs. We can only keep in touch with you if we have your latest email or home address.
If you would like more information about volunteer opportunities or would like to get involved, please contact Associate Director of Alumni Relations Louisa Lobre-Riley, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 814-949-5189.