in the news...
Our latest news stories
- Fourth Class of Sheetz Fellows Inducted at Penn State Altoona
- Altoona Doctor Recognizes Entrepreneurial Spirit of Penn State Altoona Students
- Spotlight on entrepreneurship, Sheetz Fellows Program during President Barron's "Higher Education in Focus" on WPSU
- Education themed alumni chat set for Feb. 26
- Stephen Sheetz and student Loretta Zeth to appear on WPSU with President Eric Barron
Our most popular news stories from the last 90 days
- Take the Plunge! There's still time to get involved in the 2015 Winter Plunge
- Weis Markets Designates Support for Penn State Altoona Enrichment Programs
- Alumna creates second scholarship at Penn State Altoona
- Penn State Altoona celebrates Isaac Awards anniversary with creation of scholarships
- Winner of Student Trading Club Competition receives $500
Show your support! Presenting the Rossman Park Engraved Pavers Program
Friday, November 4, 2011 - 2413 hits
Penn State Altoona is pleased to introduce the Rossman Park Engraved Pavers Program, a special philanthropic initiative in support of the Penn State Altoona Future Fund.
Participants will be able to inscribe their name or the name of a loved one on a paver in Rossman Park at the Sheetz Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence. The program presents an exciting opportunity to create a visible legacy of philanthropic support for academic excellence at Penn State Altoona while contributing in a meaningful way to the vitality of Altoona's downtown.
For more information, download a PDF flyer at www.altoona.psu.edu/now/docs/2011/RossmanPavers.pdf or contact the Office of Development and Alumni Relations by phone at 814-949-5189 or 800-874-8055 or by e-mail at LTL5026@psu.edu.