- General & Regional PA Internship Sites
- Opportunities for Women & Minorities
- Health Professions Resources
Learning Resources Center 211
Summer 2014 Academic Internship Scholarships
Penn State Altoona will once again offer a limited number of academic internship scholarships for summer 2014. You may download an application here (PDF format) or pick up an application in room 201 or room 211 of the Learning Resources Center.
The application deadline is MONDAY, APRIL 14, 2014.
Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis to students participating in academic internships during the summer months (minimum of 8 weeks). Students pursuing ANY Penn State Altoona degree program are eligible. Students must
- Be enrolled in a Penn State Altoona degree program;
- Have junior or senior status;
- Be participating in an academic internship for which no monetary compensation, or a minimal (below-minimum wage) stipend, is being received from the host organization.
Application materials include an approved Internship Proposal and a letter of recommendation from a Penn State Altoona faculty member. A committee of faculty members will review the applications; scholarship recipients will be announced the first week of May.
Please contact Tom Shaffer, Academic Internship Coordinator, at TLS24@psu.edu or 814-949-5789 with questions.