How to sign up for peer tutoring by appointment
Please read before requesting a tutor:
- To request a tutor by appointment, please use the form below. Your request will be emailed automatically to the person who assigns tutors. You will receive a response by email, so type carefully when filling in your email address. This system only works with psu.edu email addresses, so you must use your Penn State email address when requesting a tutor. Please allow at least one school day for a reply. We can't be responsible for delays caused by equipment problems.
- If you do not know your advisor’s name or your semester standing, that information is available at e-Lion.
- You must know your professor’s name when signing up for tutoring. This information is available on your course syllabus.
- Incomplete forms will be returned for the missing information. This will cause a delay in your getting help.
- After you are assigned a peer tutor, it is your responsibility to call or email the tutor to make the appointment. Please be aware that you may have to play phone tag before getting an appointment. Peer tutors are students like you, so they may not be home when you call; plan accordingly.
Did you check the drop-in hours list? Using drop-in hours can save you time.
REQUEST A TUTOR NOW