The Office of Planning and Institutional Research mission is to:
- provide leadership for the College’s strategic planning efforts;
- assist with other planning efforts at the College, including information technology, enrollment, space, emergency, climate, and unit-level planning;
- provide data reports and analyses to support of effective decision-making and planning;
- assist with the development, review, and approval of curricular proposals and articulation agreements;
- provide support for programs and Divisions in assessment and accreditation processes;
- provide updates to catalogs and college and university handbooks;
- and to assist with the development of college policies and provide interpretation of university policies and procedures.