Planning Committee Membership & Structure
Strategic Planning Oversight Committee:
- Carl Larsen, Director of Planning (Chair), CKL7@psu.edu
- Lori J. Bechtel, Chancellor LJB3@psu.edu
- Patti Mills, Associate Dean for Academic Affairs, IOM8@psu.edu
- Sean Kelly, Director of Student Affairs SCK1@psu.edu
- Rob Hippo, Finance Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Shaffer, Director of Admissions, email@example.com
- Maggie McNulty, Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Caltagirone, Associate Director of Development Communications, JRC2@psu.edu
- Jack Sinclair, Director of Continuing Education, email@example.com
- Denny Stewart, Director of Business Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Slekar, Chair, Penn State Altoona Faculty Senate, TDS12@psu.edu
- Ronie Tanyhill, Chair, Staff Advisory Council, RJB19@psu.edu
- Nicholas Borsuk, President, Student Government Association, email@example.com
- Ken Womack, Head, Division of Arts & Humanities, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andy Vavreck, Head, Division of Business & Engineering, email@example.com
- Nick Miskovsky, Head, Division of Math & Natural Sciences, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tom Liszka, Head, Division of Education, Human Development & Social Sciences, email@example.com
- Tim Wherry, College Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Singer, Instructor in Computer Science (ex officio), RAS963@psu.edu
- Goal 1: Cultivate academic excellence.
Chair: Patti Mills; Jim Winsor, Grant Risha, Robert Matchock, Tim Slekar, Kate Latterell
- Goal 2: Enrich the educational experience of all Penn State students by becoming a more student-centered University.
Chair: Sean Kelly; Nick Borsuk, Mandy Reinig, Brian Black, Ed Day, Ashley Mazzarella
- Goal 3: Create a more inclusive, civil, and diverse University learning community.
Chair: Rick Shaffer; Karyn Marvasti, Tanya Palovich-Scott, Laura Rotunno, Harriet Gaston, Cherri Henry, Chris Cycak
- Goal 4: Develop new academic programs as resources allow, and continue to expand current academic programs to better serve our students and their communities.
Chair: Tim Wherry; Erin Murphy, Valerie Stratton, Bill Engelbret, Marta Maurer, Eric Biddle
- Goal 5: Serve society through teaching, research and creative activity, and service.
Chair: Richard Singer; Bonnie Imler, Dan Lago, Mark Johnson, Jack Sinclair
- Goal 6. Develop new sources of non-tuition income, increase tuition income through enrollment growth, and reduce costs through improved efficiencies.
Chair: Rob Hippo; Jim Caltigirone, Ronie Tanyehill, Maggie McNulty, Darin Zimmerman