Penn State Altoona utilizes a sport-management based Web site, IMLeagues, for registration, scheduling , and organizing Penn State Altoona Intramural sports.
Only current Penn State Altoona students, faculty, and staff are eligible to compete in intramural offerings.
Creating an IMLeagues account
Note: IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
If you have a Facebook account that uses your PSU email ...
Visit www.imleagues.com and click "Log in with Facebook." Your account will be created and automatically filled with your information.
If you do not have a Facebook account OR if you are registered to Facebook using a non-PSU email address ...
- Visit www.imleagues.com/Schools/PSUAltoona/Registration
- Enter your information — use your PSU email if applicable — and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link.
Signing up for an intramural sport
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page
Click the “Penn State Altoona” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed. Click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league in which you'd like to play (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
- Choose the division in which you'd like to play (Monday 5PM, Tuesday 5PM, etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
- Create a team (For team captains)
Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team. If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues, search for their name, and invite them. If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues, scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
- Join a team
Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
- Join as a Free Agent
You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.