Requests from Altoona to Other Penn State Campuses (not University Park)
- The student completes the Change of Campus Request form. This form can be found in the Registrar's Office, 130 Smith Bldg or at
- The Registrar's Office will review the request; considerations may include:
- Wish to move back home for financial, academic, or personal reasons
- Changed majors or have an interest in a major offered by the preferred campus
- When necessary, major departmental support is requested and considered
- If the request is DENIED, the student will receive an explanation by email. The request is not sent any further.
- If the request is APPROVED, the Registrar's Office will formally send the request to the appropriate campus for review.
- The selected Penn State campus will review the request and make the final decision to either approve or deny the request. An email will be sent to the student regarding the decision.
For more detailed information, please refer to: http://www.altoona.psu.edu/registrar/location_other.php