Entrepreneur in Residence Program
Benefits to Alumni and Other Entrepreneurs
WHAT EIR OFFERS PENN STATE ALTOONA ALUMNI AND OTHER ENTRPRENEURS
Penn State Altoona welcomes into the Entrepreneur in Residence Program successful entrepreneurs who enjoy working with students aspiring to follow in their footsteps. The program complements students' academic classroom learning experience at Penn State Altoona by providing advice and counsel from an accomplished entrepreneur.
The benefits for participating EIRs include:
- Interaction with Penn State Altoona student entrepreneurs while sharing lessons learned in the trenches
- The opportunity to help shape a student's future
- The potential for a relationship to grow out of a student meeting, if it is mutually beneficial
- The opportunity to meet with faculty at Penn State Altoona, as desired
- Potential speaking engagement with a student club such as Students In Free Enterprise (SIFE) or Society of Business Students
An entrepreneur who is interested in participating in the Entrepreneur in Residence Program should contact Donna Bon, Executive Director of the Sheetz Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence at firstname.lastname@example.org.