Pennsylvania Mountain Service Corps (PMSC)
Pennsylvania Mountain Service Corps, through a strong ethic of community serivce and regional partnerships, commits to educating and mentoring children, youth, and adults, strengthening families and communities,
restoring and conserving the environment, and engaging citizens in the spirit of community service, across our nine county region of Pennsylvania.
Recruitment for the year.
- Must be at least 17 year of age (The PMSC has members aged 18 up to and including Senior Citizens.)
- Must have at least a H.S. diploma or GED (The PMSC has high school and college graduates.)
- Be willing to serve with a non-profit or government agency (full-time: 1700 hours; part-time 900 hours)
- Participate in PMSC service projects and trainings.
- Receive a living stipends
- Educational Awards
- May qualify for student loan forbearance while serving
- Health/dental coverage and /or child care benefits for full-time members who qualify
- And much more!
If you are interested in serving with the PMSC during the program year, please contact them at:
- Pennsylvania Mountain Service Corps
119 Park Street
Ebensburg, PA 15931
Positions will be available mid-July and posted on their Web site.